A. Acceptance of Terms Through Use
Miller Insurance Agency disclaims, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all warranties, representations and other endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the information accessed from, or through, this service, the systems which provide it and the Internet, including all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use, or non-infringement of any third-party rights.
Miller Insurance Agency does not assume any liability for the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any information disclosed or materials accessed. In no event will Miller Insurance Agency (or any related persons or entities) be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages associated with or arising from use of this service in any way, including any loss of use, data or profits, regardless of the form of action.
B. Lawful Use
C. User Conduct, Prohibited or Unlawful Use
In order to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of the users of the Miller Insurance Agency Web Site and millerrvinsurance.com, the following rules have been established to protect against abuse.
Use of the Miller Insurance Agency Web Site or millerrvinsurance.com for any purpose that is unlawful or which could in any manner damage, disable, overburden or impair the operation of the Miller Insurance Agency Web Site or millerrvinsurance.com or any other party's use or enjoyment of the Miller Insurance Agency Web Site or millerrvinsurance.com is strictly prohibited.
Specifically, you may not:
Additionally, you may not, by use of the Miller Insurance Agency Web Site or any Miller Insurance Agency Service or another service, upload, post or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information that:
- Attempt to use or gain unauthorized access to data, accounts, hosts, systems or networks of the Miller Insurance Agency Web Site, or to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network of the Miller Insurance Agency Web Site, millerrvinsurance.com or those of any other party;
- Interfere with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail-bombing, flooding, and attempting to deliberately overload the system;
- Forge any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting;
- Falsify address information or otherwise modify e-mail headers to conceal the sender's or the recipient's identity;
- Use the Miller Insurance Agency Web Site or millerrvinsurance.com to engage in activities that violate any terms or conditions of any other network access provider or Internet service provider.
D. Intellectual Property Rights
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, pornographic or inaccurate;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability or any other reason;
- Is posted in violation of a newsgroup charter;
- Contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- Constitutes unsolicited duplicative e-mail (commercial or otherwise);
- This prohibition extends to the sending of unsolicited mass e-mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of the Miller Insurance Agency Web Site or millerrvinsurance.com, or any Miller Insurance Agency e-mail address.
- A communication may be unsolicited if: (1) recipient's email address was not obtained through a personal or customer relationship between recipient and sender, (2) recipient did not affirmatively consent to receive communications from sender, or (3) recipient has opted out of receiving communications from sender when given notice of the opportunity to do so.
You acknowledge and agree that copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights and laws protect all content and materials available on the Miller Insurance Agency Web Site. Nothing on the Miller Insurance Agency Web Site shall be interpreted or implied in such a way as to confer any license or right to any intellectual property rights or license to any intellectual property, content, technology, system, process, or related material belonging to Miller Insurance Agency by virtue of it being displayed or made accessible on the Miller Insurance Agency Web Site.
Except as expressly authorized by Miller Insurance Agency, you agree not to use the Miller Insurance Agency Web Site or millerrvinsurance.com in any manner that would infringe, violate, dilute or misappropriate any such rights, with respect to any material which you access or receive through this site or millerrvinsurance.com.
The Miller Insurance Agency name, Miller Insurance Agency design logo, other related names, design marks, product names, feature names and related logos are trademarks of Miller Insurance Agency, Inc., and may only be used with the express prior written permission of Miller Insurance Agency. Miller Insurance Agency claims copyright interests in all original content and works provided by Miller Insurance Agency on the Miller Insurance Agency Web Site. If any pages, information or content is copied, it may be copied only for non-commercial uses and Miller Insurance Agency shall, in any event, retain all copyright and other proprietary interests therein.
E. Controlling Law and Termination
Comments regarding our Copyright Statement may be sent to us by e-mail or mailed to Miller Insurance Agency at 5805 SW Willow Lane, Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035-5342.
E-mail comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated October 2007